Saturday, September 4, 2010

Online Shopping

Isn't that what one does on boring rainy days??  Well that's what I did today.  Firstly it was a new cable for my Sony Mp3 player, I can't charge it or transfers songs so a new one is on the way.  Secondly I ordered the Crunch Time Cookbook, then since I needed some workout DVD's & Fishpond had free postage over $49 I ordered 3 The Hollywood Trainer DVD's.  Kickboxing, Cardio & Yoga.  $59.95 later at Fishpond I closed the browser!!!!
So now there are no excuses for rainy weather & not being able to exercise, also I can't get bored once I have my Mp3 player going as I will put on some great workout songs (any suggestions??)

1 comment:

  1. You're right... I'm going to have to order some exercise DVDs... either that or pay for gym membership... otherwise the weather will be an excuse.

    ReplyDelete