Friday, September 3, 2010

Not to MY Plan!

Don't you hate it when you work your day out for the next day then it all goes haywire.  I was planning a walk/jog (shuffle!) along the beach then I was going to attempt a bike ride afterwards today but we woke up to it pouring with rain!  Looks like its going to be around for a while too.  Now I only own 1 workout DVD & that is Jillian Michael's 30 day shred.  It only goes for just over 20 minutes (it kills you in that 20 mins) so I can see that I am going to need a few more for once the challenge starts!  I don't want anything to be an excuse once it starts.  I do own a cross trainer but that it currently packed away (we are renting a fully furnished house while we build & I can't fit it inside) I might have to drag that out & keep it under the porch & cover it with a tarpaulin when not in use.  Its only when a big southerly comes in that it would be a problem with rain or if it gets really windy & the salt air gets to it.  Not sure if I should risk it or not.

Anyway enough of my babbling, off to re plan my attack on the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment