Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Getting my head right!

I have been all over the place this week.  So many "bad" financial things have happened.  Normally I would reach for the comfort foods but I have been so good (although the thought of not having enough money has kept me away from the shops!).  So I have decided every time I feel down & would normally reach for food I am going to re-read one of Michelle's books that I have or re-watch one of the video messages.  I have found this week that doing either one of them has really revved me up & got me back on track.  Its taken the focus off my worries & got me rethinking of what I need to do for me & that is to lose weight.  I find them quite motivating.

The good things for the week so far are:

1.  My Crunch Time Cookbook arrived today :-)
2.  I was able to add another 1km to my bike ride.  It included a big hill.  I didn't quite make it to the top on the bike but I gave it a really good go.  Plus my time was the same as when I did my first ride & that was 1km shorter.
3. Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment