Friday, August 27, 2010

This is it.

Well this is it, no more excuses.  I am here to get healthy & lose weight.

Tonight I have signed up for Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation & I have done it for me.  Not for anyone else but me (although I am sure my husband will appreciate it).  But to back track I will take it from the beginning.

My name is Chelsea & I live on the Tasman Peninsula with my Husband & 3 Children (10,6 & nearly 4) we moved here 3 months ago from Hobart.  We made the move so we could have more time with our Children by reducing our working hours.  I had plans of Grandeur, I was going to walk the beach at our door step everyday & lose the 25kgs I needed to lose.  This was 3 months ago, yes we have made the move, yes we have reduced our working hours (I am not working at all yet!), yes we have more time for our children but NO I haven't lost any of the 25kgs, infact I have put on 6kgs!  So this is it, I don't have any excuses I AM going to lose weight & I am going to fit it in around the kids.  Mr 3yo poses problems at time as he doesn't like walking (although I have got him into walking a few k's at a time but its slow) & he is refusing to sit in a pram but I WILL get up early to exercise & I have some time when hubby gets home.  I have dusted off the bike & have started riding & boy is my bum sore!!
I am looking forward to the tasks, even more so when our internet connection gets back up to speed, damn you shaping!  Slowly trying to load the pre-season tasks at the moment.

Lets get this weight loss moving!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! The blog looks lovely!

    You know, sometimes the more time we have, the harder it is to do something! As they say, if you want something done, ask a busy person! lol

    You will find, once the momentum builds, it will be so easy! It's just getting started that is a pain!

    Wishing you the best of luck on your journey and looking forward to reading all about it!

    ReplyDelete