Sunday, August 29, 2010

Crack of Dawn

Thats the time I was up this morning - The Crack of Dawn.  OK it probably was a bit after that but I was up at 6.10 & out the door at 6.15.  I decided that the beach of a morning is the best place.  To the end & back is around 5ks.  It was beautiful & I had the whole beach to myself (well except for my dog!)  Since there was nobody around I started of jogging.  I managed about 1km before my body was screaming, that took 8mins 40.  I need to properly track to see if it is 1km but the sign on the beach says the toilet is 1km away & that is where I ran to.  I did the whole walk in 48mins (I slowed down a bit too much after my run) & burnt 360 calories.

My hockey team is playing in a final tonight so I am going up to play off th bench, since we have moved I have only played 1 game as the 1.5hr drive each way is a bit off putting especially when I have to drive back in the dark & there is so much wildlife on the roads, I don't fancy hitting a wombat!!

I am also hanging out until Thursday.  First its my Son's 4th Birthday & secondly our internet goes back to normal speed.  I haven't been able to watch the pre-season video's yet as they take too long to load so Thursday Night will be watching night & properly doing the tasks.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! You get to exercise on the beach!

    Soooo jealous!

    You better take some photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous beach it is too!! I love my morning walks along it & last night I took my 10yo for a bike ride at sunset, we are so lucky to live in such a beautiful area.

    ReplyDelete